Any Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
I have a wireless keyboard and it works fine when i first turn on the computer, but when i stay on it for about 30 mins or more it starts to mess up. (for example) If i were to push the "space bar" instead of moving one space to the right it will move about 25 times. I checked to be sure the keys were not stuck or anything and they aren't. This happens to every key on the keyboard and this is the 2nd keyboard i have had (wireless) that has done this, (both GE brand). It really gets bad too, i have to unplug my transmitter and plug in my original keyboard just to type. Somebody please help!!!

Logitechs work good. Try one, if you still have the same problem... i dunno what to tell ya except try installing the software that came with it if any did.

some times its dirt or the batteries and another things like humidity in the air
there's two layers of plastic with contacts that send signals to the receptor
or it could be the batteries needing replacement

One major thing to check is- make sure your reciever isnt within a foot or so of any other electronics. They can disrupt the messaging between RF devices.

I have to keep GE because the first one that messed up was GE, i am kinda stuck with their warranty, its brand new so their isn't any dirt or corrosion also the batteries are brand new. I have moved my reciever 2 or 3 times and that didn't help any either, i live in a very dry climate and their isn't really any humidty.......i have no idea why it is doing this, but i am about ready to just use the keyboard that came with the computer. Even though that would put me out about 50 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom