Why cant we speak of political things on TF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cas0496 said:
If you don't want "off-topic" discusion (which I assume is everything and anything even un-tech related) then don't have and "off-topic" category. It seems like all the shitt happens in this forum. Maybe the "off topic discussion" needs to be eliminated......

I just hate that in todays society we have to cater to the one person that is offended. What about the folks that aren't offended?? Like the whole smoking thing. You go into a bar where everyone is smoking except that ONE person who is offended by the smoke. So now everyone has to quit smoking in the bar to accomodate that ONE person. What about all those people who enjoy smoking in that bar and love the smoke all around them?

What happened to "majority rule"??

*Applaud*
This is exactly my point. If your offended, leave the thread.

Silesia said:
Considering that I use to be a mod myself on another forum group over a year ago (DON'T ASK), my opinions of Mod's rights are that they have power to delete what ever post or thread they feel like with out giving a reason or noticification.

You don't like it... post else where or start your own forum some where. No one is stopping you.

Mods do not have the right to delete threads without notice. I am a mod at another forum and I do not have exclusive right to go deleting threads at will. Its appalling how you can give a mod ultimate power and say "dont tell anyone why, just do it." People will stop comming here if their threads get deleted with no explanation. The most the mod should of done was lock the thread and given a breif explanation as to why it was locked. Thats why there is a lock button, so you dont have to delete threads.

I think the mods here are scared of something, or scared of learning a new point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom