UPDATE! Mabe i COULD hold off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i just looked at that one on newegg and another...the OCZ GameXStream ATX12V 600W..which would be better?

k dont buy 850WATT PSU, are u craZY! get OCZ PowerStream 600Watt, AT MOST, or just stick to regular antec truepowerII 550watt, it handles any current SLI.

Switch ram to G.SKill Xtreme 2x1GB PC 4000
switch HD to 1 36GB and 1 250GB
switch GPU for a 7900GT
switch CPU for Opteron 165

and that comes to a total of, WHOA 1337, lol, around 1400 depending on prices in ur area, and its still kickass if u overclock the Opteron. wait make that around 1500 i forgot to include PSU.

G.skill? But OCZ is far superior right? And why an Opteron? I know the 165 OCs very well but it is a mid-class processor. The X2 3800+ gets great ratings and it s caching system is much better!

No offense, but that PSU is a retarded choice. My computer I just ordered costs $600 less than that and it's still better than yours.

mousepad said:
No offense, but that PSU is a retarded choice. My computer I just ordered costs $600 less than that and it's still better than yours.
Well then show me where i "went wrong"...i am looking for input on what to get not preaching that this is the best!

gurusan said:
if you are that much of a performance freak then I really recommend waiting for conroe.
and i am not looking for a HIGH performance PC, i already have that build in mind and YES i am waiting around for the Conroe AND the AM2!

three letters.....AMD!!
But im not gonna rely soely on AMD, i will watch the Conroe project with great diligence

I like whoever produces the best performing processor....and that will be intel. The AM2 is nothing that great. Pretty much nothing new except DDR2 support.

...the conroe on the other hand.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom