AMD x2 +4200 temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordenskjold

Banned
My brand new AMD +4200 X2 is currently runnign at a speed of 28 degrees celcius, is this normal? as i have seen people running the same CPU's at around 40. I have a shark case with dual 12cm fans and the standard AMD heatsink and fan. My CPU is receiving 1.450V is this normal? is it running at full potential?

thanks

28 degrees is a great temp! I wish I had that!! My stupid P4 3.0GHZ idles at 49 degrees celcius..so yea the lower the better. The voltage sounds about right. Full potential? It is never at its full potential without overclocking it *devil horns*

My 4200+ idles around 38-42 depending on the day, and maxes out around 50. Stock heatsink, thermaltake tsunami dream case. Mine is sucking on around 1.29-1.35 volts (vCore).

Hope this helps.

Charlie -

crap ya'll are lucky my ***** when playing an intense game goes up past 70 degrees...its been cool running this hot for the last 3 years though so I dont worry to much.

I've heard that having both cores on can cause things to crash because alot of **** isn't compatable with it, is there a way to turn one off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom