Burned Photodvd Will Not Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsi

Baseband Member
I have DVD+RW burner on my PC, I have Philips DVD 712 as a standalone DVD player which should be able, according to the manual, to play DVD+RW.

Now I made a photoslideshow with Photo2DVD Studio, but it wil not play in my Philips. It eject the disc after a few secs.

PowerDVD on my comp says it is an unsupported format, and if I look at the contents of the DVD via the browser, I don't see anything..

What is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance guys/galls

regards,
Tipsi

lease make sure that, when you use a DVD+R/+RW video recorder, you need to finalize your DVD+R discs before they can be played on a DVD player. Contrary to DVD+RW discs, which do not need finalization and are always immediately DVD compatible when taken out of the recorder, a DVD+R disc can only be played on the recorder itself unless it is finalized. Refer to your recorder's manual on how to apply this procedure. Usually, finaliztion of DVD+R discs is automatically taken care of by your recording application when your use a computer, although you might want to check whether there is some checkbox or option you need to tick in order for the finalization to be applied.
did you check for finalization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom