My new Opteron 170!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my paypal. I did have like 800 before I started spending it, now I have 200. Why did you want to know?

lol well you did state you have have a 7800GTX 7900GTX 7600GT 3200+ 4400+ Opteron 170 Watercooling

this forum cares too much about what other people do with there money. lets see how far the 3200+ can go

reckliss said:
lol well you did state you have have a 7800GTX 7900GTX 7600GT 3200+ 4400+ Opteron 170 Watercooling
Is that a problem?

Anyways something funny happened, I fryed the 7600. And I think it took my mobo with it, lol. So I need someone to buy my 3200 and my Opteron 170 to buy me a new one. Lol. I know im a dumbass. The 3200 is 130 shipped and the 170 is 400 shipped.

Oh man, I should stop reading this thread! I know its your money dude, but I can't keep on reading about someone wasting money on silly things, and then buggering it up as you go on. Why don't you just set fire to a $100 bill for fun while you are at it. I would seriously start considering learning some financial responsibility if I were you, your parents won't always be around to stuff cash in your pockets. I bet you wouldn't be wasting money like that if you had to actually do a hard day's work to earn it! And I'm not talking about mowing the lawn for 50 bucks either! Sorry, not a flame, just venting some frustration on behalf of the other strapped-for-cash members at TF. [/RANT]

Have you started OC'ing that 3200+ yet? I'm interested to see how it does. I have mine at 2.3GHz at the moment, my goal is 2.5 after new RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom