1600 songs NONE in itunes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neweyedeya18

In Runtime
ok im more than a little itunes M.R. and after reformatting my first hard drive (copying all my songs to second hd) i reinstalled itunes, but now i have 1600 songs in many different unorganized files (all under one directory d:\songs) but i have no idea how to put them all back into ITUNES.... the easier the process the better

any help would be much appreciated

EDIT M.R. : mentally retarded:mad:

with Itunes, they have file protection, so you have to buy "software" to get them on another computer.

That's what Best Buy told me...

so theres no way to put them from hd2 to play on itunes?

i still have all the songs in like m4a format or something

Can't you just go to the file menu, and click import (or add) directory, select the directory where everything is stored, and then itunes will automatically build a library and convert the songs to AAC format and the likes?

it has me copy every song individually, ie i have 50 something folders with different songs in themn (about 10-15 songs a piece) and i cant import the whole folder just 1 song at a time.

Put them all into 1 folder, i.e "my music" then open itunes and go file<import folder. then choose "my music" folder and all your songs should be imported.

bleak, ya i just figured it out, all these files are so scattered its just a pain in the A$$, thanks everyone

That's what Best Buy told me...

Why do we want to hear what Best Buy told you?
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

(Had to be said.)

you only have to buy some $10 software. Its because Apple is a pain in the A$$, and protects the IPOD files so they cant be transferred to a new PC (dont ask me why)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom