Bad Bad Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManBearPig

In Runtime
ok my psu currently only has 2 four pin connectors, i'm totally serial..

i have a fan controller (which i why i'm using the four pins anyway) and now i need more 4 pins and newegg sells splitters but with $5 shipping with each cable.. :mad:

i cant find anywhere else to get splitters

so.... ManBearPig....

are you 1/2 Man, 1/2 BearPig
or 1/2 Man, 1/2 Bear, 1/2 Pig?? ;)

just go check out a local store, they should have one

You could be cheap like me, and cut the wires off an old PSU and then splice them onto your wires.

Worked for me.. I have 7 molex connectors now. :)

$5 shipping on the first one, but the shipping should get a lot cheaper after that. I am in shipping at work, and that's the way it works... unless they send each one seperately.

CrazeD said:
You could be cheap like me, and cut the wires off an old PSU and then splice them onto your wires.

Worked for me.. I have 7 molex connectors now. :)

There is no harm in doing this as long as you carefully examine the chain that the addtional molex is being connected. There is no addtional risk to the psu or system if the add-on is done professionally. The connector is doing the same thing.:p

tommyboy123x said:
so.... ManBearPig....

are you 1/2 Man, 1/2 BearPig
or 1/2 Man, 1/2 Bear, 1/2 Pig?? ;)

just go check out a local store, they should have one

Well usually you have a fan, it has a power connector then a separate one to connect another one, then the other thing has another one, etc

And it would be 1/3 man, 1/3 bear, and 1/3 pig :shocked:

no no.... south park with al gore, when he wants some friends and he makes up the story of the ManBearPig

duhhh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom