LanLover 9400 :worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin saw? You mean a cutting wheel? Just go slow, don't try to cut through the material in one pass, go over it several times with little pressure and let the speed cut it.

Wow im happy, i just bought all these size hole saws on ebay for 2 bucks!!!:7/8", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/2", 1 7/8", 2", 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/4" no more messing up w/ a dremel, also do it in about a tenth of the time

CrazeD said:
Spin saw? You mean a cutting wheel? Just go slow, don't try to cut through the material in one pass, go over it several times with little pressure and let the speed cut it.

no, its a spin saw, like it uses a drill bit thing in a drill like thing and spins, so you can cut

Shumway said:
He probably tried using something like this thing.

yes, and going slow with that still wount work. You have to apply enough pressure and not to much

to little, you dont go any where, to much, you go all off and cray

UPDATE JUNE/16/06

Ok, well here what I've gotten.

Paints, all Dupi Color
Bright Orange x2
Flat black x2
Sand Primer x2
Filler Primer x2

I've started priming all the pieces and I've been cleaning them all before painting. No pics of that becasue thats boring.
One question, after I sand the primer. Do I clean it again with the Alcohol? and after each coat with the other paint?

Next

THE PARTS ARE IN!!!! OMG!
Cpu - AM2 4600+ X2
DSC00311.jpg

GPU - 7900GTX 512MB!!!!! OMG!
DSC00312.jpg

RAM - 2gigs of DDR2 PC2 5400 Gold Edition
DSC00320.jpg

MOBO - ASUS M2N32-SLIDELUXE AM2 Socket
DSC00314.jpg

PSU - Enermax Liberty 500W, the most beautiful stock psu I've ever seen.
DSC00322.jpg

Cooler - Zalma Fataliy FS-C77
DSC00324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom