Download Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the roll back thing but nothing was different after it and it won't let me reinstall wmp 10.

mikee said:
I did the roll back thing but nothing was different after it and it won't let me reinstall wmp 10.

you got to do a system restore. that what I had to do

the torrent version is faster and more stable than the legal one

i downloaded the legal one, took 10 minutes on cable :(

it looks nice, and less laggy that WMP 10 (at least on celerons)

i cant do system restore all the restore points are gone except for after I installed it

should leave system restore on as you never know when you may need it, you can set it to as many or as little restore points as you like but if you have a gig or more RAM then system restore shouldnt need to be disabled to be honest

jonny_uk said:
should leave system restore on as you never know when you may need it, you can set it to as many or as little restore points as you like but if you have a gig or more RAM then system restore shouldnt need to be disabled to be honest

I leave it on my C drive, but I have it off on my other partitions

With Microsoft to release the first beta for Windows Media Player 11, due tomorrow (or today, depending on the time zone), its URGE service, co-developed with MTV, is also due to be officially released at the same time.

Thanks to MTV's collaboration, URGE has great chances to be able to compete efficiently with Apple and it's blockbuster iTunes. Its imminent launch prices should be as following:

-Monthly subscriptions without any download limit might be priced at 9,95 USD
-Same monthly subscriptions as above, along with the rights to copy the tracks on compatible devices will cost 14,95 USD
-Single songs will cost 99 cents, just like its competitor

There's no obvious difference between single songs buying and subscriptions, except that subscriptions are unlimited and that if the subscription ends, the song will no longer be usable. The service will be launched along with a media device which will play the same role to URGE as the iPod is to iTunes.

Finally, Today it seems that Microsoft have released the highly anticipated Windows Media Player 11 public beta! Along with this release, Microsoft have launched WMP11's new website, which explains some of WMP11's major features.

The build number of the new public beta is 11.0.5358.4827 (as opposed to the leaked 11.0.5358.4826 build). Additionaly, URGE is fully functional in this build (as long as one is situated in an area designated to receive the service).

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx

OK nevermind I got it installed. do the visualization work for you guys because they arent for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom