My new Opteron 170!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about that, but right now I have some pc3500 that runs at 2-3-2-5-7 and running at 175, and I think I could sacrifice some timings to get 75-100 more mhz.

anyways didnt go to school today, so i guess i will run some 3dmark05.

Here is stock, which is really bad because my 4400 gets 10500 stock. I think the GPU is being bottlenecked by the CPU. Ill get some overclocked scores.

Yea definetly GPU bottlenecked, I get a 1000 point difference from 2.1 to 2.2. I will post screenies up later, imageshack is being gay.

wow thats really good. dude the way that you notice that you damaged ur CPU permanently if u increase voltage a lot, like 1.77volts or 1.6+ volts, is that the life gets drained out of it, and doesnt last as long it would under 1.6 volts, if im not mistaken.

yo what are ur other specs? its kind of impressive to get a 10K score on 2.2Ghz, whats ur GPU? Ram?

No Pzerofgh, the CPU tests do nothing to improve the overall score of 3dmark05, only 06. Your CPU power does though improve your GPU score though.

And the reason why my scores are so high is because I have a 7900GTX.

Just picked up some more goodies for my birthday, I got a single core 3200 (up for sale after I test it), and a 7600GT OC (maybe up for sale)

If you need any help tweaking RAM lemme know and I'll try and help you...I'm sure some people can help you as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom