Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole1135

MetalHead Techie
does anyone know any good resource's for building a gaming laptop. This is the first i've even looked into the field and have no clue how to make one..........lol

the general said:
usually people dont build laptops...

just dekstops

You can order custom built laptops but none are going to come up to the performance level of a Desktop gaming machines. Issues with Sodimm memory, video and mobo rigidity (timings and the like) make laptops very poor gaming systems. Build a custom gamer and buy an "off the shelf" laptop for school, home or business uses.

i already have two kick *** gaming desktops but i want a laptop for TRAVEL AND THE LIKE

mole1135 said:
i already have two kick *** gaming desktops but i want a laptop for TRAVEL AND THE LIKE

Ok.....so why ask the question if you already know the answer? Are you "strutten your stuff?". BTW no laptop will perform at the same level as a custom desktop gamer.................period....end of sentence. :p ;) Oh.....desktops . ROFL....guess I need to learn how to read!!! What he Said above.

If you have the money you can easily buy FX-60, 2GB's, 7900GTX 512MB, 17" screen :D

I still dont get why people put gaming laptops down so much... :confused:

Oh yeah and your sig, why not dual core, but raptor and X1900XTX ... :(

my dual core is coming up

opty 170
2 gig ram
dfi mobo
6800- most likely
with big hdd's

just finished my little sis's comp

semp 3300+
msi k8n pci-e mobo
patriot x-treme performance 512- 2-2-2-5