Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
ur not allowed to talk about that here.....downloading torrents and illegal stuffz.

wats up with everyone always trying to tell people what is illegal?? i think people are smart enough to go to a more 'crappy' site than tech-forums to ask illegal questions

wats up with everyone always trying to tell people what is illegal?? i think people are smart enough to go to a more 'crappy' site than tech-forums to ask illegal questions

Tech-Forums can not be seen to condone anything remotely illegal. i think it is our duty as members to point out any possible unacceptable use of the site, we don't want to leave this wonderful website open to liability do we?

nitestick said:
could be your firewall or antivirus interfering or have you considered the other possibility...........steam is the most retarded thing to hit the planet since Tom Cruise was made, it may soon be replaced by the series "Lost" though :/

OMG...........nothing is as or more retarded than Tom!! :) Steam is a proprietary clearing house......and then all the servers are supposed to be secured with VAC. More aimbot hacks and jackasses on Steam servers than on UT 2004 which is filled with a bunch of 16 year old high school drop out morons using Radar Aimbot and speed hack. These companies build these games and then abandon them to servers with no protections against idiots................punk buster is better but not sufficient. I just gave up on multiplayer stupidity because of the idiots that play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom