Need speaker help

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaackoran

In Runtime
ive got the 5.1 Monster Gamer Speakers for xbox, and im connecting them right now to my pc...but it only recognizes it as 2 channel. The system only has an rca output (red and white connecters) which ive got connected to my pc (green input) using a Right/left rca to mini plug cord. How can i make it so connecting them to my pc will be recognized as 5.1....

You need to get more rca to mini adaptors/spitter's and use the other ports. Did you install the realtek drivers from the mobo cd? Their program will tell you where to hook it up. and then click on detect.

ok so your saying instead of plugging everything into the sub woofer..get 2 more splitters and hook the 3 up individually?

No the inputs/outputs that are supposed to go to the xbox need to be split and converted to mini. Give me a link to the speaker system you bought!

so it looks like i need to split RCA L&R into 3 mini plugs..... whats the easiest way to do this? is there such a connecter....with 3 mini female one side and one pair of rca female or another mini female on other side?

I have been searching all night, that system is the only one I came across for the xbox that doesn't come with a pc cable. I just read your post And I am not sure if that will work. This is how I think it would work you need to split your two rca outs into 4 mini males and one to green one to blue one to orange and one to black The auto sensing would do the rest. Don't forget you have to be playing a 5.1 game. And radio shack would have everything you wanted

ok thanks for all your help. I bought some stuff im gonna go try it now... but heck 30$ in adapters ...hope this works :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom