ask ur opinion on what i should buy ($4000 budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4800+=2x1mb l2 cache

4600+=2x512kb l2 cache

The x1900xtx out performs the 7900gt by a WHOLE lot.

Ridlyn said:
4800+=2x1mb l2 cache

4600+=2x512kb l2 cache

The x1900xtx out performs the 7900gt by a WHOLE lot.

Indeed:) Twice the ram and the ablilty to do HDR, and AA in once cycle :)

Here you go :D

FX-60
X1900XTX
2gb OCZ Platinum
DFI SLI-DR
OCZ 600 W PSU
1X 750 GB Toshiba HD and 3x 150 GB raptrors :D:cool::D
2 LITE-ON RW drives
Danger Den Watercooling
NZXT Lexa (I have it and its **** nice..good airfow)
2X 20" Monitors
Alien-Green Dye

You can Build around that :)

To save money if you ahve to switch the hd's around 1x150gb raptoer and 3x250gb hdd.

god whats up with all these huge budgets.... u all make me feel sad....

like today, i saw this laptop that is better than my desktop!!! :(

LOL... for gaming pleasure

well... maybe if you wanted to play some 2d games, u know, why waste a great system on 2d games?!

besides... dells are made for dumb tasks... everyone knows thats why dells were made!

Ok the main reason I gave a price in that range it basicly....leaves him some room with a 4k budget to get anything else he wants. If I had 4k to blow I would get an awesome comp and have 2k left for saving of for getting a ungodly LCD gaming display, or even get a plasma screen.....ya know use you imagination ;) .

Also I did not say 7900gt was better then 1900xtx :rolleyes: .
I simply meant it for saving money for other things and still having an awesome comp, also if I had the choice I would go with a Nvidia 7900 gtx 512 because it is Nvidia and I have always used em. I will say it again though, the point is im trying to make sure the guy understands that he does not need a system of ungodly parts to play all the best games, and with even the one I showed him he could do very well.

Anyway, it is up to him, I will not argue the point I was trying to make anylonger, Good day Ladies and Gents *tips hat and walks out of this part of the forum bar*.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom