Warez Monster has an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of a new error I received today:
I get this after attempt to login in to the local account.

1000143.jpg

Anyone seen that before?

I've have with the xp corp. you know the one the was floating around the net. the one that we use to know the serial by heart. the first xp version that was blacklisted

Warez Monster said:
so what are you saying?

I'm thinking that ms thinks that maybe that one of those copies was pirated or blacklisted, so that they put something in the bootsector to render that computer useless.

you can slave that drive on another machine and use Partition magic secure erase feature (wipe both parts. the unused 8mb part. format it then delete it. and the partitioned part)

this tool use to fix some machines, but not all

http://rapidshare.de/files/20531543/Computer_Worm_Killer.com.html

Im leaning more towards a windows update..I think if that key was blacklisted, id have the same issue on all pc'c.

My first thought was that one or more of the updates you are doing is causing this OS slip up...

Does the XP installation that you are using come with SP2?

Does your company have a MSDN account?

yea, its the same one i use for the rest of the machine. I even tried a non sp issue of xp and still get the errors

Warez Monster said:
yea, its the same one i use for the rest of the machine. I even tried a non sp issue of xp and still get the errors

When you tried the NON sp issue, when did the machine start messing up?

Were there any drivers or updates added before the issues started presenting themselves?

What driver packs are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom