LanLover 9400 :worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazeD said:
No offence, but that last part looks really bad.

What you should have done, is put the aluminum you cut on the inside, then bondoed the top a little, sanded, painted.

Just wondering, how did you mess up that bad on the hole? :p What are you using to cut it, a dremel? If so, try a jigsaw. Then to mark the holes, put in a standerd fan grill upside down so the wires are inside the hole, and then mark the four mounting holes. Perfect fit. ;)

LOL, I couldnt have put it on the inside. Theres a PSU pad that i could take out :(

but its not finished any who, i still have a lot to do with it.

Jeez, you really messed up that hole lol :p What did you do, cut it with your eyes closed? ;)

I think you could have still done it on the idside, just butted up that extra peice against the pad should have worked fine.

Dont you just love using bondo?! :p :D

thebleakness said:
Jeez, you really messed up that hole lol :p What did you do, cut it with your eyes closed? ;)

I think you could have still done it on the idside, just butted up that extra peice against the pad should have worked fine.

Dont you just love using bondo?! :p :D

LOL! ya almost, my "spin saw" well, spun out of control

I do wish I could have done it on the inside to but trust me, it will look fin when Im done....I hope :eek:!!!!

I do like using bondo, problem is tho that I live in FL and using it in the hot days really tryers me out :(

aspire.comptech said:
Heres what i would have done....

Its called a hole saw. 76mm is the perfect fit for 80mm fans.

And they cost about 30$..

You can make a near perfect hole with a dremel or a jigsaw. The key is to cut inside the line, and then sand and grind it round.

CrazeD said:
And they cost about 30$..

You can make a near perfect hole with a dremel or a jigsaw. The key is to cut inside the line, and then sand and grind it round.

Ya, the thing is tho, not to let your jigsaw/ dremel go out of control.....like me :(

NOGA said:
Ya, the thing is tho, not to let your jigsaw/ dremel go out of control.....like me :(

That's why you go slow, and cut inside the line so if you do go out of control, it doesn't matter.

CrazeD said:
That's why you go slow, and cut inside the line so if you do go out of control, it doesn't matter.

LOL still it does if your using a spin saw thats not a stac mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom