Download Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Alvin.C said:
Hello,

Installed WMP11...using it now on my current system (details in my sig). Works like a charm! Looks like the real deal but can't be sure.

Does a Windows Genuine Advantage check though...I may be wrong in saying this but, I'm guessing it may be a problem for most people :rolleyes: ...

. . .But...I 'think' you can bypass WGA by simply extracting the installation executable Microsoft Windows Media Player 11.exe, using WinRAR, to a new folder, then extract the rest of the executables in the new folder...then run the seperate installation files there...to get past the Windows Genuine Advantage validation check...

...it er, hasn't worked on my brothers PC...of course he wouldn't need to do it anyway...because he has a legit machine . . .

:rolleyes:

:freak:

:wooha:

it didn't work for me this way. I have to go to windows updates (which I hate doing) to download rollup 2 for MCE before I could install this.

I think its an improvement, although I still wouldnt use it for ripping, burning, or listening to my music collection I have winamp for that. The only thing i normally use WMP for is when I put a music cd in.

baronvongogo said:
I think its an improvement, although I still wouldnt use it for ripping, burning, or listening to my music collection I have winamp for that. The only thing i normally use WMP for is when I put a music cd in.

the one feature that I like is when it rips it will put a picture of the album on the folder automatically

ok i just downloaded it now it says that genuine advantage can't verify my version of windows then just closes and won't install! WTF!!!!!????!!!

Yes you do have to have a Genuine Windows to install. There are version out there already cracked. Plus there are some out there that have the WGA bypassed. But you have to know where to look. *whistles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom