Overheating problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everest and the programs that read ur temps are NOT right, go into ur bios, its the most accurate temp reading ur gonna get.

.... your computer shutting down when your playing a game is an effect, just because overheating is A cause doesn't mean its THE cause of your problem. What you have is a theory, you currently have no evidence to make an assumtion to the cause of the problem/effect. MBM can write a log file with temps and voltages, while your playing a game, may I suggest that you start there.

P.S. powmax is shity, I would first look at that to be the culpret, but do what you feel is right. Your the one who payed for the machine, its your entertainment.

...... Yeah it does, you just have to know what type of temp monitoring chip you have. Look at your temps in your bios after it restarts then

42C is not overheating for any cpu, something else is causing your prob. That temp is pretty good for a hot temp, so your case probably has decent cooling, which means sys temp is probably fine..... PSU, Ram, video card..... in that order. Install that crappy monitoring program bundled on your motherboard cd and look at your voltages. Watch them for few minites, tell us your lowest value, highest value, and average for all the voltages it lists.

well i just turn my computer on and the voltages are as follows
5V =5.05V
Vcore=1.31V
VCC3=3.16V
Vbatt=3.02V

idk what the volts has to do with anything but there u go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom