Anyone knows what this is><?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibChombo

In Runtime
Hello, I recently built my computer. I'm getting this 2 lines across the screen when I open windowed games. To take them off I click on the mouse options for the Logitech G5 mouse and they go away. But I was wondering, whats causing this?

Picture:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5286/200605141412033ra.jpg

Also, when I go to Gamespot for example to watch a video of a video game, the two lines appear again, and sometimes my computer freezes completly. A blue screen comes up with white letters saying "Windows encountered a problem..." but thats all I can read, it goes away pretty fast, then computer reboots.

Any idea what this is?

overheating is most likely what you are experiencing.

try to give your system more space to spread the hot air by not putting it too close to the wall. if the problem still persists, you might need to clean the dust inside your case.

The computer is new, so no dust in it. Also the temperature keeps stable at all times at very low numbers. This happens even if i go into a game 5 mins after turning on the computer

possibly a driver conflict with the GPU and another part... try and updating the driver for the video card and see what that does... if it's the latest, then try rolling back to the previous one. In certain cases, the newest doesn't always mean the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom