Gpu Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Okay... now it seems as if my graphics card is crapping out on me.... the temps have jumped dramatically form what they were, my idol went from 38 to 51!!!! which is crazy! i fixed my wires, and got rid of my cathode to try and bring the heat down... but no good.... thermal paste gone bad?? i guess i'm going to buy some as5... but i need some help as to applying it.. i'll try cleaning the fan off in a lil bit

okay... after a little more wire management, and some dusting off, i got it down 3 degrees, not bad, but still far from what it was.. i guess its down to as5

is there by any chance an sli gpu cooler?? i've seen some gpu water cooling but it was all for a single card.. and it takes up 2 pci slots.. and i kind of only have 2... so is there one for dual gpus?? i would no doubtly by that and overclock like crazy

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835116017

there's the product.. it looks like it just sits in the pci slot.. so maybe its possible i could still use 2 of them?? but that just plain sounds like a dumb idea to me.. so i'm up for any watcooling suggestions, just keep it around 200 and lower.. and i only need gpu cooling

If you have SLI cards then just run a water loop with 2 maze4s and a BIXII or something. Your temps would go down dramatically.

I still dont see why your going water cooling just for your GPU, you might as well just buy a VF700-CU or 900-CU as it only takes up the next slot by your graphics card.

water cooling!! i want water cooling!! haha i want **** low temps.. and i'm eventually willing to spend the money :p .... i'd just like to know ahead of time so i know how much to save.. and keep in mind 2 cards! 2!!!!

hrm.. lets add on to what i wrote down... i see it lowers about 10 degrees celcius.. which is alot! would as5 also help that out alot?...

i don't understand how this takes up a pci slot.. is it really that big??

.... 126mm wide... WOW, it is that big... i think i'm going to order one now...

hey hey! i saw you just edited your post **** you! and.. read again!! i said i'm going to buy one of them.. 10 degrees is alot.. and that thing is alot bigger than it looks.. i just wouldnt know how to install it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom