Download Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot, i will download it tomorrow from my university.
it will take alot of time on my dial up to download it.

but there is some thing strange, becasue Windows 2K supports media player 11 as it says in the site. the older version, media player 10, didn't support windows 2k.

there are RUMORS that this one is still a beta and it will be released by MSFT on May 17 and the final version for XP will be released on June 6.

Re:

Hello,

Installed WMP11...using it now on my current system (details in my sig). Works like a charm! Looks like the real deal but can't be sure.

Does a Windows Genuine Advantage check though...I may be wrong in saying this but, I'm guessing it may be a problem for most people :rolleyes: ...

. . .But...I 'think' you can bypass WGA by simply extracting the installation executable Microsoft Windows Media Player 11.exe, using WinRAR, to a new folder, then extract the rest of the executables in the new folder...then run the seperate installation files there...to get past the Windows Genuine Advantage validation check...

...it er, hasn't worked on my brothers PC...of course he wouldn't need to do it anyway...because he has a legit machine . . .

:rolleyes:

:freak:

:wooha:

Re: Re:

Alvin.C said:
I 'think' you can bypass WGA by simply extracting the installation executable Microsoft Windows Media Player 11.exe, using WinRAR, to a new folder, then extract the rest of the executables in the new folder...then run the seperate installation files there...to get past the Windows Genuine Advantage validation check...

Look's like someone was using the torrent site's :rolleyes: ;)

final version for XP will be released on June 6.?

There still version of XP being released ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom