need help choosing speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I want those speakers for music mostly and reviews say that S750 is not the best choise for that. I mean they cost way too much.. Has anyone ever compared S750 with Z-5500 ? Is there a big difference between them? I know Z-5500 is 5.1 but they seem to be better..

i have no idea if they're better... but i do know they're insanely crazy and loud with music... my friend was playing cs in his room, and i was in the living room (which is pretty far, they got a big house), and all i heard from there was HEAD SHOT!!!, FIRST BLOOD! DOMINATING! and a bunch of gun shots, and everytime a grenade was thrown the floor vibrated. It was crazy! and the volume was only about 3/5 up..... and that remote is so easy to work with. And when i walked in his room while i was playing... it was like i was actually in that game

and with the money you saved buying it, like i said.. you could get the platinum x-fi and things would so incredibly good and real.. he only had the lowest of x-fi... i can't imagine the clarity on the platinum

why does that have less power, and cost so much more than the z5500's... the sub puts out more on the z's.... hrmm, i've heard klipsch is good.. but from specs i'm not seein it

The Klipsch sub produces much tighter, controlled bass, while the Logitech sub is sloppier and tends to overpower the satellites. Highs are much clearer and present on the Ultra satellites too.

The Logitech z5500's are good if you plan on connecting them to anything other than a PC system because they have a digital decoder.

Thats why Klipsch's analog promedia's are better; The system uses your sound card's DACs(which are superior) whereas logitech uses its built in stuff.

Honestly listen to them both at a bestbuy, and hear for yourself!

Thats strange at my local bestbuy they have both and also cary the klipsch 2.1 promedias (which I personally use at school). I bought my Ultra 5.1's last summer with speaker stands and I've never for a second been disapointed with them!

So klipsch ase gonna be better for music? I want clear and loud music.
I've seen that you have said nothing about S750 so i guess they are not an option any more.
Thanks for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom