How do i launch AVG on startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
how do i make windows run AVG automatically when i turn on my computer? i searched everywhere and i couldn't find anything that would do that, really need your help guys, thanks.

that doens't matter does it? cause none of my startup programs are even in the startup folder, and it all still starts up like msn and zonelabs secuirty. my start up folder is just empty.

Give it a try. AVG starts up with my PC, and it runs a full update and scan every day at the same time. Don't know why your's won't though! Sorry! :D

when you installed AVG it should automatically put its self on start up for ovbious reasons, mine did and it comes on everytime i boot up.

Have you gone into msconfig and looked to see if AVG is in the list? maybe it is and its not ticked? if it isnt on the list and you or anyone else havent been messing with anything then id be very puzzled!!

Also what build number is it? newest is 7.1.392

okay now it works, it starts up, i just put the AVG into the startup folder... but now theres one problem... and yes my AVG is the latest version... now, does your AVG startup as the control center or the test center,how do i make it launch the control center so that its monitoing my computer in the background, instead of me clikcing launch control center button everytyme i turn on my computer.

You got a bum install is what everyone is trying to tell you!! Uninstall it and install it from the link I gave you above. It should automatically start at startup and run in the taskbar so it is always protection you. You shouldn't have to do anything!!

yeah mine loads up the control centre when i boot up, i dont touch it, only when i get updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom