need a 6'' or higher aluminum briefcase for mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
I've been searching ebay, google, everywhere and can only seem to find aluminum briefcases that are like 4'' tall. I need to fit motherboard, video card, etc in there. any color is fine, preferably black or silver. anyone know where any are? ive tried to message ppl whov done the mod but their email never works. anyone help?

it would be cool if you could fit a lcd and keyboard in ther too so that would be a cool lan macine.

are you using a micro atx or regularatx board?

ya im planning on a sleek-looking case. on the right side will be 3 or 4 fans, and 3 or 4 those overclocking kits at xoxide.com will vent the air the the video card, psu, mobo, and cpu and then have another 3 or 4 fans on the other side for exhaust. im in the usa so anyone know where any good cases are over 6'' high?

Are you kidding me, sli in a breifcase. Good luck. If it works i just cant imaging how hot there gonna get in such a small area.

Anyway good luck to ya, sounds cool and i want to see pics when you're done with it.

BTW:Not trying to flame, just sounds wierd to me.

oh i just found a nice briefcase on ebay...sweet this thing is finally going underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom