My computer makes an Alarm like sound!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazurik

Beta member
When i start playing a game (any game) and my temp. reaches 41 it starts beeping. My alarms are off in bios. I have a thermaltake skull case with the temp. sensors and i did unplagged it from power but the sound was still on. The weird thing is when i minimize the game, the sound goes off right a way, eventhough the temp. is still the same. The sound seems like to come out from the part where dvd and harddrives located along with my sensor thing.
Can anyone suggest what actions can be taken.

Thank you

maybe it sounds stupid and nooblike, but once i unplugged the power of my temp. sensors i was surprised. Usually unplugging staff work with anything. But this mf really wants me to do smth stupid. May be new kooler will eliminates this problem>? Can HD or DVD rom makes beeping sounds or motherboard>???

um... i didnt really understand that except for the last sentence but no the dvd cant make funny beping sounds. they have no speakers. try raising the alarm level. if its when it gets to 41C, raise it to 50C. 41 is kinda low for the bios to set it at that. does urs have the option to raise the temp alarm?

Are you running any motherboard utilities or temperature monitoring programs? If so, disable or raise alarm criteria.

ya maybe its something that came with the mobo drivers u got. did u install those? sometimes they come with useless utilities like an alarm. ASUS is well known for those utilities when checking cpu temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom