Firefox Google toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
For Firefox users, you know you have different search engines on the top right of the browswer. However, all of a sudden, my engines vanished. All I see is a magnifier, and when I enter something -- nothing happens.

I tried to add more engines from the pull-down, however that didn't work. Any ideas? I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.3

Export your bookmarks, uninstall FF, download and reinstall it, then import your bookmarks back in.

i have the same problem, well its one of my problems and i un installed firefox then re installed it and all my extentions/settings were still there? as if i hadnt un installed it but i had, i did it the proper way through add/remove programmes, so yeah that wont work.

Any other ideas

That's weird... I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I had downloaded Portable Firefox, but never extracted it on my C Drive, but on my thumbdrive... I doubt that has anything to do with it.

One of my problems on firefox was that my bookmarks icon next to the stop,back,forward buttons dissapeared but i managed to get it back, its just the search thing that doesnt work anymore? as M4A1 said, you type something in, hit enter and nothing happens!?

I still have the bookmarks, though its quite frustrating not having the google toolbar because I use it religiously.

How bout using CCleaner. It cleans unwanted files in Firefox, IE and other programs. Optimizes your registry too. Nice tool to have..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom