Another decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason you need to sell the ram is because, well there is a guide on i believe DFI Street on ram, and if you get 2 different types of ram it will not benefit you. and if you buy 2 seperate sticks you cant use dual channel, they have to be EXACTLY the same, not even the stepping can be different. so go with either HD or sell ur current stick and get 2GB ddr500 g.skill.

Ridlyn said:
I would get the 2nd gb of ram cause you're gonna be really benefiting from it from those high resolutions. That you're gonna play with SLI 7900's.

Smart Idea........Playing on insane resolutions really sucks up memory......

SLI 7900s.....what dosent a single 7900 do???

okay, i just got some ebay money so i'm back in business, so far i'm looking at another gig of ram, this 1 gig just doesnt do it when i exit battle field.. and i'm getting sli because i do plan on playing huge resolutions.. my monitor is crap now and only uses 1280x1024... but i'm going to save my pennies for two months for this monitor here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824112174 .... yes, and i plan on playing on that 1920x1080 ...

no one going for the sound idea eh?? oh well.. i wasnt to big on it either..... and i don't get that whole... didnt say gt thing, not being very nice???

i'm gonna have to wait til about tuesday or wednesday to purchase cuz paypal takes too dang long to transfer, so i got plenty of time to decide :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom