Catastrophic failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dseale

Beta member
An installation support file 'C'\Docume~1\DAVIDS~1\locals~1\Temp\(FA89A7AC-EABF-4D73-B19F-OC3D858D24EF)\_isrd316.rra' could not be removed

Can you give us a little more details as to the source of the problem.

What program is causing this message to pop up? What was done to creat this message? What OS.. Etc.

These simple details will help get us in the right direction.

Installed program(Kazaa Media Desktop 2.1.1/1.45MB) Cannot remove it from my computer. I have tried to install program again, but still get the same message when I try to remove it.

lol why are there alwasy questions in this forum when there not suppost to be

i've notice a lot of these thread where the person starts the thread gets over dramatic with the title. this is not a "catastrophic failure". i think a catastrophic failure would involve physical destruction or substantial financial loss from hardware or software failure. not being able to delete a file is not something to freak out about. do a search for "cannot delete file".

Actually, ek, the title Catastrophic Failure may be coming up as the title of the dialog box that he/she is getting. In Oracle applications, you can get the same type of errors. LOL....sounds funny and a little overkill....but they are the actual titles! LOL

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom