New to the site. New Horizons Student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeviTay

Beta member
Hello all,

I just found this site yesterday and have already gotten help with an issue. It's great to have a wide range of experiences to draw on from everyone here. I've been working around the computer industry for about 5 years since graduating college. I've sold computers, and purchased accessories and parts for companies.

Moving into the IT field seems like a natural progression at this point. I'm attending a New Horizons branch and have already gotten the A+. Also working toward Net+, Security+, CCNA and MCSA. I've had a GREAT experience with them so far. The instructors are knowledgable and the networked classroom environment is an awesome setup.

Has anyone else attended this school and had good/bad experiences?

Not been to that one. Have MCP/MCSA/MCSE (believe me, with out the school its easy to fail SEVERAL times... especially in AD imp design and network infra design... ugh). Now, I do something that has no relevance at all to my certs. I do some networking (Cisco Catalys series), CIMBasic/CIMplicity with the GE FANUC PLC and latter logic, a little VBasic, VBScript (yes there is a difference), ASP (which is NOT really a language), and of course HTML. Whew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom