Another decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Okay, well i got some cash left over and i decided to buy a little extra.. i'm wondering what i should go for i have made 3 decisions

1. buy my 2nd gig of ram, ddr500 g.skill
2. a 36 gigabite raptor
3. a 250 gb wdd 16 mb cache drive to go raid with

either way i feel i'm benefiting, but i'd like to know which i should get along with my 2nd 7900 gt on friday :p

no.. i only have 1 gig of ram right now, and ya, i was thinking about going raid, from what i've heard its about as fast as a raptor putting to 16mb cache's together.. and i'd have 500 gb of space.... wow.. all the games i could have!

actually... another thing to consider.. maybe a sound card... cuz i just got some z5300-e's and the rears sound pretty bad with onboard sound... so maybe a sound card around a 130 dollar price tag?

sell your current ram and upgrade to 2gb OCZ ram(2x1gb) with tighter timings.

hrmm... why would i sell what i have now when its already good ram... i've got it oc'd to ddr 560... this ram suits me fine... and i can overclock just dandy with it.. and i doubt i would notice with different timing.. and i'm only looking to spend 140 at most

ya.. i just got my new psu, so i can start shoving more stuff in :) 35 amps!! yay!!! i can upgrade to my hearts desire!

ahh... sum *****, i was just now charged for the mothers day present i bought.. i thought i was charged long ago.. well that ruins my plans...... grrrr, i guess i'll have to wait for when i get paid friday.. have it come in the same time as my 7900... oh well... DAMMIT

I would get the 2nd gb of ram cause you're gonna be really benefiting from it from those high resolutions. That you're gonna play with SLI 7900's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom