new dell XPS......more than your car???

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah dell should just leave their gaming to alienware and that case looks like those electrical wire heaters with the coils that heat up and the fans that blow the hot air out...plus they WILL overcharge for it considerably considering how they are pure evil

My God! Can Dell get any more retarded? As if the renegade wasn't enough. And I agree, it does look like a radiator. It heats a full sized living room and plays all of the latest games. Or maybe they've built the computer inside of an air conditioner. These new Dell comptuers are all crap. The Renegade looked like **** with it's flame paint, and this one is just going to be an overpriced block of metal.

mrscientific13 said:
My God! Can Dell get any more retarded? As if the renegade wasn't enough. And I agree, it does look like a radiator. It heats a full sized living room and plays all of the latest games. Or maybe they've built the computer inside of an air conditioner. These new Dell comptuers are all crap. The Renegade looked like **** with it's flame paint, and this one is just going to be an overpriced block of metal.

Couldnt have said it any better my self :)

i know dell bought out alienware and decided to merge xps with the alien case and you get a radiator and you get ripped off over $4000...

but dell has the quad sli.. newegg wont get it for awhile..

(who would want quad sli anyway?)

I'll try not to be mean but, $1300? for that?

okay, on to the gay machine known as Dell.

Don't you guys just LOVE the "Aggressive Forward Leaning Design" ??

Yep, I just did the same thing, put a folded notecard under the back.

BAM I just made $700

mrmiggidude said:
Well i'm not one to hijack a thread...but...

E1705

17 inch UXGA Truelife screen.

1.83 gigz intel dualcore processor

100 gig hd

1gig ram

8x dvd burner/cd drive

Nvidia 7800 Go card.

bluetooth

8x dual layer dvd burner

9 cell battery

Upgraded wireless card

1199. 1300 shipped.

You got some accesories like bluetooth and a wireless card, but is it really worth the 200+ dollars extra you spent on that setup. You have a 1.8ghz dual core INTEL processor, that has got to be very slow. I have no idea how you can ever call that a killer machine. My computer, even though it is outdated, outperforms yours and my computer totals to 1400 with a 19 inch monitor and a Lian Li case.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Dells suck, so back on topic, Dells suck.

lol i have a gay dell and its pretty gay..

but i have to admit i got a quality mobo.. but with weird 5 pin fan connector

Intel 945G

RockyZ said:
You got some accesories like bluetooth and a wireless card, but is it really worth the 200+ dollars extra you spent on that setup. You have a 1.8ghz dual core INTEL processor, that has got to be very slow. I have no idea how you can ever call that a killer machine. My computer, even though it is outdated, outperforms yours and my computer totals to 1400 with a 19 inch monitor and a Lian Li case.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Dells suck, so back on topic, Dells suck.

k well his is a laptop and yours is a desktop so obviously theres gonna be a big price difference plus performance difference

1.83ghz intel duo processor is pretty **** fast its def not slow

for a laptop for 1300 thats a pretty good deal imo most people here are too familiar with desktops and think thats a desktop but finding a laptop with that performance for 1300 is somewhat rare.

but there are a few laptops out there that could out perform that in that price range.
but that is a pretty good laptop for the price so i dunno why everyone is on your back about it

NewCents05 said:
k well his is a laptop and yours is a desktop so obviously theres gonna be a big price difference plus performance difference

1.83ghz intel duo processor is pretty **** fast its def not slow

for a laptop for 1300 thats a pretty good deal imo most people here are too familiar with desktops and think thats a desktop but finding a laptop with that performance for 1300 is somewhat rare.

but there are a few laptops out there that could out perform that in that price range.
but that is a pretty good laptop for the price so i dunno why everyone is on your back about it

I agree completely!

Whoops!

I take back what I said, I didn't know it was a laptop. Those are gonna run a lot more than desktops anyways. So, my apologies.

Back to the subject though, Dell sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom