The case I am having built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Baseband Member
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwareho...59f872d0106f58b
is the 3d Google sketchup model of it.

I haven't decided how I am going to do the top cover. I know that there will be three 80 MM exhaust fans on the top in back. I am also contemplating the possibility of using a dust cover on the four front fans. any comments or ideas about this? I still haven't put together all the information on mobo and expansion card measurements yet so that aspect is not yet done. The case measures 20 in by 20 in. Drives will be a bit of a ***** to change as all will have to be unhooked and the shelf removed but other than that I think it is one of the best cases I can think up. I don't expect it to be too loud as I will likely be using some of the quietest fans available. I will probably be adding cathodes or black lights as well.

And ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Yes those are hard drives behind the fans (the fans cool the hard drives). I spent a few hours making it. I really have no idea how much it is going to cost. I expect that it will be quite a bit. Just the case I expect to be something between 150$ and 200$. The fans lighting and controllers will run me another 50 to 100$. keep in mind that these are very rough estimates. I have decided that I will likely have dust filters over the front four intake fans and two 120 MM fans in back on top (unless you can get bigger than 120 MM).

I just found out that there are 130 and 140 MM fans avaible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom