Keyboard and Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscientific13

In Runtime
Can anyone recomend a wireless keyboard and mouse that are good for gaming (ie won't lag and will have good trackig) that doesn't cost too much? I've veen in need of one for quite a while and it's time to upgrade. I greatly appreciate any help.

whats wrong with wires...the ultimate combo is the G15 and G5...

I have the G15 keyboard and I must say its incredibly smooth and I acctualy use the lcd alot...its quite handy.

If you really want a wireless mouse check out the logitech G7....

when does the wire ever get in the way any way ?

The Logitech G7 wireless gaming mouse is great, very fast and excellent tracking.

Don't know about a wireless keyboard tho..although if you don't mind cords, you can't go wrong with the G15 gaming keyboard.

If you're using the mouse for gaming then I really wouldn't suggest going with wireless, don't really see why wires are a problem.
Razer copperhead is an excellent mouse, was a bit buggy at first but thank god for firmware, stable and well priced and pure excellence.

Unless you're trying to challenge Fatal1ty or something, I don't really think there is any reason to have a 2000dpi mouse. My mouse is fine, and I play CS:Source, FEAR, BF2, without mouse problems. If you're worried about using up too many batteries, then get one of those rechargeable Logitech mice.

I want wireless so I can type papers and do other stuff a bit away from the computer. And mostly, gaming without my eyes being burnt out by my screen. It's just fun to do. No reason really that I want wireless, I just do. And thanks for all of the suggestions, I'll look into them.

Logitech G7 or MX1000, the MX is really good, as for wireless keyboard, any good logitech would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom