My new keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneDays

In Runtime
Figured id post a topic to talk about the g5 mouse I got and g15 keyboard.

The mouse feels great smooth and looks sleek. Im just not reallyfond of the finsih on it. Makes it feel sorta weird too

The g15 is great as well and the backlight is a great touch its vibrant and awesome looking. Dont really know how I feel about the lcd because it doesnt do much at all seems just like a gimmick. Only other gripe is the oard is kinda big but oh well

I have both of these as well. The mouse is the best I have used to date. They board will get some getting used to. It is big and the extra keys will take sometime to figure out what they can do for you. Do some google searches for g15 and look for LCD apps that you can run on the LCD that display game and system info. You can also build your own if you d/l LCD Studio. It's free. Have fun.

I'm really looking into buying the G15 keyboard, I heard you can see who's IMing you, does anyone know if it works with msn messenger? I don't really need a new mouse, mine I have is a logitech laser mouse and it's only a few years old, I just don't like my keyboard and one that let's you see who is IMing you wold really help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom