Overheating problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

underworld288

In Runtime
that is my case and i have two fans in the front of the case (80mm), one on the side (also 80mm), and on in the back (120mm) and when playing almost any game my computer overheats. Do you think that it could have something to do with the case or not enough fans?

oh and the computer even overheats when the side of the case is off, so, as a quick fix i tool the side of the case and put a big fan next to it on high.

any help would be nice, thanks

Attachments

• bio 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 128
r u sure its overheating? wat psu u got? that could b the problem as i think u hav enough fans. it could be that ur cpu isnt stable, hav u tried running prime95?

uhhh what are your temps when you overheat? Make sure your fans are all blowing the right direction. Other then that, case mods, and new heatsinks.

and as for the prime95 i dont have a pentium cpu so i cant use it
......... where did u here that.... Prime95 is a program to test ur CPU make sure its stable. U can run Prime95 with AMDs. Try it and run it for 8 hours or so and if it has errors, report back to TFs.

i looked on this website that was talkin about the program and it said that, but then i tried the program and your right. ill try and run all tonight and see what happens.
and Sui idk the temps i just know it shuts down when im in the middle of playin games.

lol yea p95 can b used with all cpu's. wat make is the psu, if its a rubbish make then i would recommend a new not cheap one as its a vital component.

Download everest home edition. Or one of those temperature programs that comes with your motherboard on the motherboard cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom