new dell XPS......more than your car???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the renegade with the quad sli 79000gtx sold out.. they cost $14,000 AUS... its insane and that Heavy thing looks like crap.. only n00bs buy from teh dell...

MrZucchiniHead said:
so the renegade isn't even out now and their already coming up with the "heavy ordnance".

god i hate dell,

ever notice "dell" rhymes with "****". so i think satan runs dell, and satan hates custom computers.

the renegade is out, its just sold out.

but the fact that it has Dell and a HIGH price tag is what makes me want to HURL!

I like dell. I've never had a problem with their quality. And I just bought a killer rig for 1300 shipped.

The xps is a waste in my opinion. I went through and added everything possible to the xps out now, and it came out to 22,000 dollars. Yes USD. Crazy. More than a car. More than a lot of new cars.

lol i love that new laptop...not 20.1inch screen??? wheres that suppose to go? theres no way you can carry that around lol so fricking big that the keyboard detaches jesus its so ugly too god

Well i'm not one to hijack a thread...but...

E1705

17 inch UXGA Truelife screen.

1.83 gigz intel dualcore processor

100 gig hd

1gig ram

8x dvd burner/cd drive

Nvidia 7800 Go card.

bluetooth

8x dual layer dvd burner

9 cell battery

Upgraded wireless card

1199. 1300 shipped.

mrmiggidude said:
I like dell. I've never had a problem with their quality. And I just bought a killer rig for 1300 shipped.

The xps is a waste in my opinion. I went through and added everything possible to the xps out now, and it came out to 22,000 dollars. Yes USD. Crazy. More than a car. More than a lot of new cars.

killer rig.... hrmm 1300... not to be an *** but i doubt its killer.. what are you running in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom