Adobe Premiere 1.5 Pro. error message ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4mes_bond25

Baseband Member
Not quite comfy with accepting but I must say that I’ve been using pirated version of Adobe Premiere 1.5 Professional, which worked just as perfect as one would’ve expected for the past few months, however, due to certain problems within my PC, I had to reboot it & now, ever time I try installing the same I come across with pop-up error message saying something similar to “this version of Adobe Premiere is expired”, as soon as I try clicking on it, to open the software.

Wonder, why am I getting this message regardless of rebooting the whole system (so system doesnÂ’t presumably know if I ever used Adobe Premiere 1.5 before). Can anyone help me in sorting this problem out since I can't open the software, at all, once coming across with this pop-up error message ???

I've had the same experience with Premiere. I had the trial version installed in the past, and when the trial was over, i uninstalled it, not being able to activate it (or figure out how to).

Now I got a copy from the school for a project, and regardless of the HD i install it on, it gives me the same message when try to start up: "This version of Adobe Premiere has expired."

I tried looking through the registry for left behinds between the reinstallations, but no luck.

wat's there to be done :confused:

Well you might be able to try CCleaner or Registry Repair to clean out old and unused Registry items.

As far as the issue goes I cant say for sure. I havent personally had this issue. But maybe these applications can ehlp clean out the registry in case the files are hidden in there.

Did you uninstall it first? I would try that and then look for a registry cleaner like CCleaner and see if you can get it out of there completely. Was it set to expire by date? Can you set your computers date back to the past?

thanks, i'll give those a try, keep you updated.

wasisnt: yes, i did uninstall, i went through the registry by hand, and then reinstalled, same message. and yes, it was set to expire by trial in 30 days. I haven't tried to do the date thing yet, but I think they have a fix for that (i used to do that for some older software)

thanks for the advice, i'll let you know wat comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom