counter strike source or Condition Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get discourgaed easily......CS:S has a Extremely steep learning curve if you want to own on it...

No doubt you will get killed 6 or maybe 7 straight times the first time you play...just give it time..and Focus on on map...thats what I did and I own on dust 2 but cant play for **** on aztec...

haha most cs:s ppl aren't as good compared to the 1.6 ones, probably cause ur playing with a bunch of hackers on 1.6 but you get better that way

Yeah, and it's a lot harder on 1.6 to get headshots. So when the 1.6 players come over to Source, they normally own so bad, seeing as it is waay easier to HS in Source than 1.6.

oh i´ll take you up on those lessons!

sorry bout the double post, im ina ashitty internet cafe and it freezes everytime i try to edit a post

yeh. it doesnt have nearly as many maps but it does have like all the cal maps and some extras like fy_iceworld and snow

but hey lets get a group of computer tech forum players together

i have vent and i work for a server company so lets ****in play some CS mannn. im gonna post in the pc gaming section and everybody respond with like your username and we can see whos the best player on CTF.

Lol don't get CS in general there are A LOT of hackers in the game. About a month ago I saw a confessed CS hacker post a link and some stats as to how many people hack in CS, and I believe it was somewhere around 40%....

umm you experience that many hackers when you play in public servers. and its not nearly 40%

40% have tried hacks i bet. infact 100% of cal-i players used them/use them

sure they are hard to avoid but that doesnt make the game bad. infact its THE BEST fps game ever made.

CS is worth the hackers. the community. the experience. the game. wow its worth every second ive put into it. so much fun. and when you get good enough hackers become fun to kill :) but still a pain in the ***

thats why there is ESEA and cal/cevo. they help weed out hackers and make the game more enjoyable. if you dont want to play with hackers play with me. i see 1-3 hackers a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom