system is dying....soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
I think my system is going to overheat really soon.

Its going very loud, as most systems on TF are, and this HMonitor program says that its overheating. How can i stop it from overheating? install more fans? install better fans? Anything easy that i can do?

overheat.jpg

stop using celerons :p. i know that wont happen with u lol. well ur cpu looks fine but that mainboard looks finished. i would say either get a new mobo or buy a couple 90mm's

90mm? What's that?

And yes, im aware that my motherboard is bad, especially if its ASROCK....

should i replace the CPU fan? would that make the mobo's temperature a little better?

90mm is refering to 90mm fans.. i reckon get a new mobo dude.. CPU fan wont save u.. thatll cool ur CPU not ur whole mobo

i think that program read the sensor incorrectly, use the motherboard manufacturer software or check in bios

is you system dusty if it is dust it out it really drops temps but i would go with a new chipset fan or if your chipset uses passive cooling add a fan on the heatsink

i just dusted the system out very carefully last night, and it should be dust-less. I do have pets, but they are rarely around the computer.

Now i'm kinda scared...my mobo is at 57 degrees celcius.
Can it still run at that temp? Will it ever catch on fire?

talldude123 said:
i just dusted the system out very carefully last night, and it should be dust-less. I do have pets, but they are rarely around the computer.

Now i'm kinda scared...my mobo is at 57 degrees celcius.
Can it still run at that temp? Will it ever catch on fire?

Do you have passive chipset cooling like this:

Radiateur-northbridge.jpg

Or active cooling like this:

northbridge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom