GeForce 6600 GT AGP fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...... I noticed you have a Radeon 9600 Pro, I do too. Curious..what game crashes for you? It's BF2 for me.

I can get you a link if you tell me what operating system you have.

Well Vampires Bloodline Masquerades has done it, Guild Wars, Oblivion, RF Online and Unreal Tournament 2004 and as for the OS I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2. Also do you happen to have a link for the file that'll let me use the draw feature on msn
messenger?

Looks like it's 6.4

I want to try 6.2 again, that one never gave me problems. It seems I only got problems after version 6.3.

Does anyone know how to install older drivers? Do I just install them, or will that mess it up?

o man... I guess ima have to fabricate a custom heatsink for this bish
o and for those of you with ati card that have problems, yeah rolling back the drivers might be the best move. I remember those bad old times when i had the 9800. ATI is notorious for having crappy drivers.

I am fed up with this crap. I am downloading the Omega drivers that are based off Catalyst 6.2. It better work, or I'ma get really ****ed.

Well, I got it to work! No more crap ATi drivers for me!

I've been playing ever since I installed it, and it not only no longer crashes, but it also plays smoother and faster.

Disregard the last two links, this is what you want: http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=14&go=giveme&dwn_id=258

Just click the link and wait a sec, and it will download.

Make sure you completely uninstall any and all drivers before you install these.

*sigh* it worked good for a while, then started doing it again.

I said screw it.. Ripped my crappy HDD out, put in my spare 80GB..reformated, just got back online. I swear if it doesn't work now I'm going to break something.

This is one reason I hate ATi cards...the software SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom