GeForce 6600 GT AGP fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would overheating give me an error saying my graphics driver is no longer working properly? I always get graphical errors and the PC will either restart or an error mesage will appear telling me my graphics driver is no longer working properly and reboot to fix it.

ATI's gay way of telling you that there drivers suck ***, go to your ATI control panel and disable the restart driver thingy... That allways seemed to fix my problems...

Sylus said:
um newb question: How do i get to the ATI control panel?

Right click on your desktop, it should be at the top of the list.

Is it called "enable VPU recover"?

I get this crap all the time.. my BF2 freezes and then when my comp restarts and comes back on, it says my drivers are at fault. It has begun to **** me off.

well then go to start -> all programs -> Catalyst Control Center -> Catalyst Control Center.

Oh, I couldn't install Catalyst Control System installed, it said I need something like .netframework or something like that. Could me not having catalyst installed be the problem?

I dunno..but I'm pretty sure you need thd .netframework for the ATi drivers themselves. Why didn't you download and install that, it's right on the same place on ATi's website where you download the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom