new dell XPS......more than your car???

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the renegade isn't even out now and their already coming up with the "heavy ordnance".

god i hate dell,

ever notice "dell" rhymes with "****". so i think satan runs dell, and satan hates custom computers.

The desktop is so ugly! Why would anyone want something that ugly?

I'm sure Dell with charge a lot for it, considering it's the "most custimizable Dell desktop ever!" Wow, why don't we all just save our money and build one that will be just as, if not more custimizable and not have to live with the fact that we were charged so much for a Dell! Grrrr this is just making me angry.

But it has a stablizing fin!!!:laughing:

And whats with that name. Heavy Ordinance. Please. Why not just call it 'Da Bomb"

Those who have money have power and those who have power make poor decisions and HAVE TOO MUCH **** TIME ON THEIR HANDS!

Dell blows.

lol, i actually like the name "heavy ordinance" but not on a dell.....

and hahha yea "stabilizing fin", now everyone can put stabilizing fins on their computers as if they will be withstanding 100 mph winds. :cool:

Wow, once again Dell is pretending to be something they're not, A company that makes good computers, I almost feel sorry for them. I mean it's sad enough they have to lie to the public to get them to buy their computers but now they're just lying to their selves just so they can sleep at night.

haha, yeah, i think someone actually posted something about this a few months ago..... funny as 'heck' though :D

oh wait, no, that was that $10k machine with quad SLI... they sold like 8 of them, 5 of which were bought by michael dell for himself/other friends

are there even any f*****g games that support quad SLI?!

MrZucchiniHead said:
so the renegade isn't even out now and their already coming up with the "heavy ordnance".

god i hate dell,

ever notice "dell" rhymes with "****". so i think satan runs dell, and satan hates custom computers.

God isn't a trinity, Satan is.

Satan is Microsoft, Bill Gates, and Dell, pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom