Looking for a soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get those logitechs wont they sound better. I mean they're obnly 5.1 but they seem like better speakers

Your not going to hear the sound cards quality without either klipsch or high end logitech speakers. I personally have the promedia ultra 5.1's (klipsch) which imho amazing. Test them out at your nearest best buy.

DwayneDays said:
Another thing i was always wondering to. Wuld it still work good with only 2 speakers plugged in? I dont have alot of room or anything to mount the surround with

The X-Fi is pretty pricey too is it really that worth it over the

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829102178

Thanks mentalist btw. ou always give the most help

Thanks mate :)

it would work ok with the 2 just not to its best ability like updawg said. Logitech prob make the best speakers about at the moment but the creative lab ones are good. I suggest you get either the Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS Platinum which are at a great price (in UK anyway) or the X-Fi Xtreme Music which are of a similar price.

Hmm so that card I posted is trash?

So maybe ill get the xfi and those speakers you posted. Will that still sound good for awhile until im ready to spend like 400 on some speakers?

If you get the X-Fi and the T79000 you prob wont want or need to upgrade later. That will give you really good sound performance. When will you be buying? Im getting the X-Fi (maybe Fatal1ty) and those speakers nearer to end of the month :)

Edit: and the card that you posted is one that i recommended earlier lol so yeah that is good. Either that or the X-Fi Xtremem Music and you will be very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom