ipod 30Gb or Creative Zen:Vision M

nVidia or ATI? Either what you use or what you prefer.

• nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, if i do decide to go w/ the ipod it'll be because its thinner and the click wheel, I'm not againt apple im FOR apple, but im not going to buy an ipod because its an ipod.... but i am still leaning to the Zen, my only doubts are that its a bit too thick and the nav buttons,

Also would anyone know if the Zen has a removable [rechargeable] battery?? cause that'd be awesome

i KNOW it's rechargeable, i'm pretty sure it's removeable and i hear the standard battery gets about double the battery life of the iPod

I'd go for the creative if;

- It was thinner. The Zen is twice as thick as the iPod. Its like a brick in your pocket. Is it any wonder that it has a larger battery?

- It cost less. $30 more would be better spent in a fancy case, or better earbuds.

- It had a better interface. The iPod's interface is simply unbeatable.

And even then, there's the thing about the iPod being the "in" thing.

Only thing that really makes me like the Zen is that FM radio and mic.

I would get the ipod. I love my 20gb ipod and ive never had a problem with it. My friend has a Zen and i dont really like the looks of it or the feel IMO.

[Spam Deleted]

And this free iPod spam had what to do with Building, Buying, or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems? Bye.

yeah im cannot decide actually..... i like the ipod interface better, plus i can get a discount on the ipod (which makes it $269-I work at Middlebury College).... but the Zen can take DviX movies and i have a decent amount of those......

idk.....

i have the iPod video 60GB and love it. the battery lasts about 30 hrs with music and 6 with video. even though apple says less. i was looking at the creative aswell but the iPod just has so much more. more accessories, support, and software for it. i love my iPod iMap. never get lost again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom