GeForce 6600 GT AGP fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sypher0725

Baseband Member
does anyone know of any heatsink/fan made for the 6600 gt agp?
my card is reaching super high levels of heat (80) at load. This causes my games to collapse. Maybe its been asked before but i didnt see anything. thank you in advance

The VF900-CU or VF700-CU if you can't spend that much. I believe some models of the 6600GT will not be compatible with the zalman coolers.

what about an XFX 6600GT? I would like to get a different cooler so i can overclock a bit more

-- sorry i was talking about the Zalman coolers

I already looked at the zalman unit and the copper fins stick out way too much for my computer case. Is there any other?

It crashes to the desktop lol.

Or if you overclocked it to much it could start artifiacts then give you the blue screen :D

Ridlyn said:
NV Silencer
artic cooling does not make nv silencers for the 6600gt AGP only for the pci
Sylus said:
What happens when a game collapses from an overheated video card? Like describe it, it might be what's happening to me.
when my bro plays guildwars the game crashes to the desktop and an error window appears so that you can send the info. When i play CS:S the game crashes to the desktop and the same error window appears. Man... I want some solution for this, I dont have the money to buy another card. PLZ HELP SOME ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom