should i get watercooling or 2nd 7900gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm...... the g80s come out this summer.

i dont know where yall got that they are coming out in Q1 of 07.

wtf? conflicting dates???

It makes more sense that a DX10 compatable card would only be released about a month or two ahead of a DX10 compatable OS at the soonest... And vista keeps getting delayed, which delays Halo 2 for pc even longer... GRRR!!!!

wow halo2 for pc still isnt out yet? insaneness, plus if i wait for the new cards ill be waiting a long *** time

I personaly like Halo for PC better than the original Halo, so I wan't Halo 2, I just can't afford the rig to play it, and I can't afford the 360 and Halo 3 both...

comeon guys, back to the matter at hand....
Dude, u DEF want to water cool instead of SLI. You'll only get a 10-20% increase in performance for a 100% increase in gfx costs. thats a text book example of diminishing return if i ever saw one.
you can get a water cooled system for your CPU, RAM, and GPU (all in one check out http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-94.html) for alil more than a 7900GT and tweak it out hardcore. you'll be gettin like 50% +/- 10% faster clock times for each piece of hardware. now you tell me what you should do. yeah, thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom