Gainward 7600GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on your budget, try getting the 7600GT instead. More expensive, but it performs better! I use a Gainward card, haven't had problems yet, and the build-quality is realy good, drivers are easy to install and up to date on the disk, and you usualy get some extra software included as well.

magouster said:
Depending on your budget, try getting the 7600GT instead. More expensive, but it performs better!
I'm already stretch mu budget on trying to get Gainward 7600gs :)

magouster said:
I use a Gainward card, haven't had problems yet, and the build-quality is realy good, drivers are easy to install and up to date on the disk
How long have u been using that card? No offence but it wont be any problems accuring if just a couple of weeks though... :)

How is the quality of Gainward compared to those kind of Leadtek and MSI?

Thank You... :)

I've had it for 2 months now. Well, I'm from the UK, and over here the difference in price is only 15GBP, or $25.

Gainward's really not that unknown, and I've never heard of anyone having problems. They use great coolers, and if I had to choose(honestly), I would get the Gainward, then MSI, and last the Leadtek. But that's just my opinion, and only for the 7600GS. The one from Leadtek uses a passive cooling heatsink, which I personally don't trust. But I guess its up to you, and your budget, in the end. I belive the one from Leadtek is really cheap, so go for that one to save money! :D

magouster said:
I've had it for 2 months now. Well, I'm from the UK, and over here the difference in price is only 15GBP, or $25.
Here in Oz the diff between Gainward 7600gs and Gainward 7600gt is around AU$100 (40GBP). Too much in my opinion.. :)

magouster said:
Gainward's really not that unknown
In OZ, Gainward doesnt that famous though... Very seldom u come across that card on the PC shop.

magouster said:
I belive the one from Leadtek is really cheap, so go for that one to save money! :D
The diff between 7600gs of Gainward and Leadtek is only AU$30 (12GBP). Not that much diff in price....
And I'm willing to pay that much difference for the performance that Gainward offer but I'm wondering for their reliability and durability and stability too as here in OZ we hardly saw one.

Gainward are great, I use a gainward 6800GS 512mb Goes Like **** card its awesome, outperforms my friends 7800. (mines oc'd at 510/1450).

A great card, solid reliable, and I've had no problems, I'll probably buy from them again as well!

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
Gainward are great, I use a gainward 6800GS 512mb Goes Like **** card its awesome, outperforms my friends 7800. (mines oc'd at 510/1450).

A great card, solid reliable, and I've had no problems, I'll probably buy from them again as well!

Charlie -

Thank you...
Really appreciate ur input.. :)
Hopefully in the very few next day, I'll be getting Gainward as my current card is overheat already... :(

Btw, how long is their warranty?

Okey... Finally i decided on placing an order for the Gainward 7600GS ... Hopefully I'll be getting it this friday.... :)

However, do you think my current PSU (420W oure power) would be enough to handle this card?
<sorry, i really got no idea on this> :(

Thanx...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom