SWEET Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

w105

In Runtime
This girl wants me to paint her case for her.
She wants a rebel flag [aka. confederate] on it.
I told her that you could add windows to your case, along with lights and a whole bunch of other stuff too. I thought of a sweet idea for the case, please tell me your opinions on it.

Black case [Mirror finish]
Black fades in to Flag [Airbrush]
4 windows in it [Around the x] [Red ccfls]

Heres a pic:

Attachments

• windows-video.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 44
I think I will probaly have to fab my own windows. But I think I can do it.

You can take a 12" x 12" acrylic widnow and cut it right?

Oh yeah just to specify, i'm not racist. The flag was the girls idea. Just in case someone took this the wrong way.

lol i dont even know what flag that is so its cool. But they do have window kits. If u have the right tools (dremel, screw driver etc..) u can do it urself if u read the instructions right. But I mean i guess u can cut out part of the side and get a piece of plexiglass and do it like that. But 1 thing. Since im currently making a case for my xbox out of plexiglass. Make sure u use the right bit and make sure its a sharp bit. Make sure u drill high speed not slow. And dont drill too close to the sides or else u will crack it.

Thanks for the info. I have all the right tools [Mechanic's garage] Thanks again.

I think it'd be cool to buy some clear uv paint that turns red when hit my uv light. So when the computer is off or whatever the flag wouldn't show but when it's on it'll be blazing. Just an idea.

eh yea.. but ive never seen that. But i think u would need a lot of UV lights to do that too, for it to show up well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom