Call of Duty 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! that looks like such a good game, holy, cant wait for it. right on time for UT07 and my computer coming this summer.

john3 said:
WOW! that looks like such a good game, holy, cant wait for it. right on time for UT07 and my computer coming this summer.

I doubt that trailer is from in-game footage.

UT2007 is the next game I'm waiting for. Call of Duty 3 would be nice, but looking at that trailer, it doesn't seem like they're gonna change much from COD2. Specially if it's only taken them a year.

World War II games are getting a little old now too. Glad DICE went with a futuristic sequel in the Battlefield franchise.

cyrax said:
I doubt that trailer is from in-game footage.

UT2007 is the next game I'm waiting for. Call of Duty 3 would be nice, but looking at that trailer, it doesn't seem like they're gonna change much from COD2. Specially if it's only taken them a year.

World War II games are getting a little old now too. Glad DICE went with a futuristic sequel in the Battlefield franchise.

Modern combat in bf2 is awesome IMO, I just would like more weapons and a little bit, more realistic gameplay if you know what I mean.

If this is in game footage, which it isn't more than likely, I cannot wait to play this game.

hrmm well take a look at brother in arms hells highway or whatever that is.. they have gameplay for that on ps3... and dear jesus.. pc has a run for its money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom